Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Pathways SouthWest Inc.
On behalf of the Board of Management I have the pleasure of inviting you to the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of Pathways SouthWest Inc. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Friday 5 November 2021
Place: South West Italian Club, 13-19 White Street, East Bunbury
The meeting will take approximately 20 minutes, and will be followed by a morning tea and other Shifting Gears activities.
You can also stay and chat with the Board members, staff and other members.
At the meeting members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Pathways SouthWest’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of Pathways SouthWest
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed
At the meeting members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report and annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor
- elect the Board of Management (as required)
If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, you are entitled to nominate a proxy to vote on your behalf. The proxy can be another member, or the CEO. A signed proxy form must be received prior to the commencement of the meeting.
An agenda and proxy voting forms will be sent to all members prior to the meeting. Please RSVP by Thursday 20 October by phone 08 9791 1257 or email email@example.com.